Calcarea phosphorica (Cell Salt #2) is a homeopathic medicine that has been used as a treatment for a number of health conditions. The more common name of this medicinal aid is Calcium phosphate. As a mineral salt this compound is vital to the proper development of the bones and teeth in the human body. Today homeopathic practitioners see a great deal of value in using Calcarea phosphorica to treat nutritionally related deficiencies and certain psychological disorders.
This mineral salt formula is available as a gel, capsule, powder or paste. There are even dental toothpastes that are created from calcium phosphate. Adding a dilute solution of phosphoric acid will also form lime water which can also be used as a medicinal treatment for some patients.
For younger children who may be slow to talk or walk Calcarea phosphoric is often the homeopathic treatment of choice. This mineral compound is also useful to treat a variety of other childhood health issues including some anemic conditions, childhood growing pains, headaches, digestive problems, and malformed bones.
Children are not the only patients who can be treated with calcium phosphate. Adults with fatigue, diarrhea, poorly healing bone fractures, insomnia or osteoarthritis have also been successfully treated with the use of calcium phosphate interventions. Even ailments such as stress, depression, carpal tunnel syndrome, allergies irritability and calcium deficiencies can respond well when this mineral supplement is introduced.
The recommended dosage of Calcarea phosphoric is a very individual matter. It is tailored to each person who is being treated and the dosage amount will depend on the conditions that are being addressed, the severity of the condition and the patient’s age and overall health.
- Calcarea phosphorica is actually a mineral homeopathic
- It’s frequently acknowledged as calcium phosphate.
- Compound ingredients of Calcarea phosphorica consist of the combination of diluted phosphoric acid and calcium hydroxide, commonly known as lime water.
- It is often a preferred treatment with parents for their little ones teething and growing pains. Calcarea Phosphorica is also helpful in promoting milk flow.
- It also utilized to alleviate unnecessary and harmful tension within the neck and trapezius muscles between your shoulders